Friday, December 19, 2008

New Stuffs from my obsession

Okay. I dont know what to say. He's um, GORGEOUS, CHARMING, DAZZLE, HANDSOME, HOT, SEXY, FACINATE and blabla. Every word i used to describing him is not really correct for him now. Not to remember, i love you Robert Thomas Pattinson. Last, don't take too long seeing his eyes.lol.

Rob Pattinson is on the first place for Tyra top 5 teen hollywood heartthrob! Okay, look at his competitor, he is the sexiest. Seharusnya posisi Chris Brown sama Chace Crawford dituker aja. Jadi abis twilight guys, gossip girl guys. Well, i love that thing both. Congratulation Rob!

News, rumor, gossip and my thoughts:


1. Rob Pattinson aka my dazzle guy THINK THAT SPORTS ARE STUPID!! Well, we really match Rob. I hate sports too. Sport is the most useless thing to do.


He explains, "I think the problem is that I just didn't care.
"I think sports are stupid. But I'm terrible at baseball, I'm terrible at every sport apart from running.
"But I'm terrible at that now too. I look like a duck when I run."


Duck? Absoloutly disagree. You just look like vampire, you look like Edward Cullen when run honey. Yes you are, ridiculously sexy.


2. Rob Pattinson is cosmopolitan hottest guy 2008! Well, i never doubt that.

3. I am MTV's woman of the year! Yeay. Haha, i mean, all of the twilighters in this world is MTV's woman of the year, so are you a twilighter?
4. Taylor Lautner still probably play as Jake Black again. I hope so.
5. Stephenie Meyer, my role model, she is listed as 'People Who Mattered' this year by TIME.
6. Robert Pattinson WILL NOT play at Pirates of the Carribean 4.
Rara Cullen for today, i'm soooooooo tired.

No comments: