I'm SCREAMING LIKE A HORSE! GODAMN!!!!! This is Robert Pattinson with Anna Kendrick- the girl as Jessica Stanley in Twilight-. I know, she got crush on Rob, but i never expect something fuck like this could be happen! I look at the picture for 2 minutes and i'm sure this picture is not editted. It was real and i'm mad! Disgusting! Fuck, mau muntah gua ngeliatnya. What does you mean Rob? Please comment.
You can take a big ass smile Nikki, before i kill you later. It's not fair! Mana Robert lagi ganteng banget disini haduuuh-_-Well, i've to take the risk to love Robert Pattinson. He's too perfect and gorgeous, no doubt every girls flirting on him. It makes me hurt of course. But what else i can do?
Stylish hot sexy gorgeous. I love your new style Rob, keep it.This saturday i woke up earlier cause my family and i will go to anyer to have a little holiday. I'm still sleepy right now, but i should doing my blog.
1. Robert Pattinson is on 7th place at Yahoo! top 25 hottest hunks in Hollywood list for this year. We know, people think he just 'the guy from Harry Potter' but now he is the breakout star who melted every girls heart.
2. Robert Pattinson is on Top Ten Eligible Hollywood Bachelors list. There also Ed Westwick<3>
3. Robert Pattinson is on 10 Men Sexier Than Hugh Jackman by yourtango.com. Hugh Jackman? Well, no one sexier than Rob, i think.
Give me a time to forget Robert Pattinson in a while. Happy holiday guys.
Rara Cullen.


1 comment:
OGMOMGOMG HOW COULD HE? OMGOMGOMG THIS IS SO HEARTBREAKING,WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS? OMG IM LIKE SOSAD *sigh*
Post a Comment