Well, i know i lost his hair. But he still Robert Pattinson. You know what, his eyebrows are really amazing! Tebel, berbentuk, perfect. My weird oldschool freak mom said that "That's not his original eyebrow." Sheat. That's original.I've never seen another hair color that as great as him. It's golden brownish blonde.
his muscular body. With 185cm tall and everything, he's definetely sexy.
His blushy pinky chicks, oh my, speechless.
His crooked smile.
His grey bluish hair.
His crazy-talented.
His stupidness.
I got a wish in my 14 years old, a couple days later. I WISH I COULD MEET ROBERT PATTINSON, and be friend with him. Okay, make a friendship with Rpattz seems idiotic, i know. But, i'm just wishing right? Robert Pattinson is my life now- i don't copying edward's quote- but yes he is. He just like, a glue on every cells of my brain. I love him since 4 years ago, and i love him more and more and more each day.
Rara Pattinson-for today.


No comments:
Post a Comment