Sam Bradley Interview with PopStar
PopStar: What got you involved in music?
Sam Bradley: My mum is a singer/songwriter and she bought me a guitar when I was 16. I have always sung. I used to sing R. Kelly songs in my bedroom.
PopStar: Can you tell us a little about your experience co-writing Never Think with your good friend Robert Pattinson?
Sam Bradley: The experience was a flat in London. It was a rather late night and we basically started humming and playing guitar. We ended up recording it and wrote words to the hums the next day, and that was it.
PopStar: You went to both the LA and the London premiere of Twilight. What was that like?
Sam Bradley: I expected craziness in LA and that was what it was. That was the first time I watched the film and it was very exciting. In comparison to the London one I honestly didn’t expect all the pandemonium. There were thousands of people and it was so cool because I got to go with my friends.
PopStar: Have you read Twilight?
Sam Bradley: No, I am going to. I have been pretty busy at the moment. It’s the next read.
PopStar: Okay, so we know that you are partial to this question but we feel compelled to ask. Team Edward or Team Jacob?
Sam Bradley: Edward. Team Edward, no question.
PopStar: Any chance you will write a song for New Moon?
Sam Bradley: I am working on it. That is out of my control. I have written a song with the idea of it being put towards the new movie. I have not played it for Rob yet but I’m sure he will like it.


No comments:
Post a Comment