Well, he looks absoloutly gorgeous and deathly. How he was so pale? With that brownie lanky hair. And super googled eyed and sexy jaw. This picture is from twilight germany premiere, and i love his leather jacket. HOT."I'm not really sure what my point is. I don't want to be paid ever again. I hate money. I want to do everything for free."
Well, oh my Rob. You're so a kind heart-ed guy. How could you have amazing looks with good point of view? I love you more today.
2. Robert Pattinson is on MTV News' Men on the year. He's on the 4th place. Congatulation,love.
I'm not okay. I can't accept the truth. The truth that phenomenon can't be lock. How egoist am i? But it really definetely hurts me. I can't live like this. Right, i living on a lie. Everything i did was nothing. Nothing but it got me goin mad. I got OCD of course, but i never imagine it would make me sick? I want to share it with god. I wanna do. But this little but holy problem, can't ever finish until i would smile for another people who just freakin out.
Rara Cullen.



4 comments:
poster lo ukuran nya brp? haha punya gue segede yang dikasih di pim,eh kalo poster yg gede lo tau ga beli dmn ra?
enggak. dikasih di pim? maksudnya nis? poster lo segede apa emang?
gue agak kecil,ukuran nya seposter haqata kemaren atau ga setardigras,agak lebih kecilan dikit aja,itu jadi kalo ntn di pim 2,beli nachos sm soft drink,dapet poster twilight gt,hahaha
Demi apa lu nis? ah tau gitu gua nonton di pim 2 deh. Poster gua gede dong, lebih gede dari poster haqata. lu dapet posternya darimana?
Post a Comment